Way of the Turtle by Curtis M. Faith

#
Way of the Turtle
By Curtis M. Faith
Sheet : 313 Pages
Year : 2007
Size : 5.66 MB
Language : English
27,794 Download

Download e-Books Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders Pdf Free

The material in this eBook also appears in the print version of this title: 0-07-148664-X.

First and foremost, I am greatly indebted to Richard Dennis, who had the balls to propose and execute the Turtle idea. I am also grateful for his confidence in me and my abilities when I was only 19 years of age. Richard is one of the modern era’s truly great traders. He is also one of the most courageous. He is a thoughtful, honest, and genuine person. I am honored to have learned from him

Finally, I want to thank Van Tharp and Melita Hunt for recommending me to McGraw-Hill as a potential new author. And Van for taking the time out of his very busy schedule to read my book on short notice, for his candid feedback, and for writing a very nice foreword. This means a lot to me. Thank you, Van and Melita.

loading...